The awards will be judged by an international panel of carefully selected individuals, all of whom will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and will be vetted for any conflicts of interest.
There will be 2 different types of juries:
Jury one will consist of international and regional professionals who will help us filter out the nominees.
We aim to have 10 regional and 10 local nominees per category. The evaluation criteria will be : engagement, authenticity*, strategic positioning and content creation.
Jury two will consist of one macro (per niche), a sponsor representative and an internationally recognized professional. This jury will be choosing the winner (out of the top 5 most voted for).
After deliberation, awards will be dedicated to one Regional micro-influencer (per category) and one Qatar-based micro-influencer (per category).
Hence, there will be 2 winners per category.
Entries must adhere to the following:
• All submissions must be submitted online
• Submissions must be received by the final set deadline in order to qualify
• Entries that include the use of illegal media or practices will be disqualified immediately
• Judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into another category if deemed appropriate
• We are unable to offer feedback on specific entries
• The judges’ decisions are final